- Is it difficult to install window tint?
- Do I need any special tools to install my window tint?
- Will your pre-cut tint exactly fit my window?
- Why is precut better than cutting my own from a roll?
- Is pre-cut a lot cheaper than a tint shop?
- Once I apply the tint, how long does it take to dry?
- Do you sell tint by the roll?
- If I purchase a pre-cut tint and don’t like it, can I return it?
- How long does it take to ship my tint?
- Do you sell any particular brand of tint?
- Why should I buy from your company over others?
No, installation is pretty easy, even for the do-it-yourselfer with little or no experience if you follow our simple directions. Basically, just wet and apply. Nevertheless, we highly recommend reading the instructions carefully before beginning the installation.
The tools are pretty simple, and we can supply them for you at very reasonable prices. We have several different tool packages to offer. Take a look at our packages and decide which is best for you—depending on how many vehicles you plan to tint and whether you need to remove old tint from a vehicle.
The top and sides will be perfect fits. The bottom will be slightly larger so that some of it can fit under the weather strip.
Besides the obvious fact that pre-cut will save you money, it will also save you time trying to fit your window, not to mention wasted tint if you make a mistake. It’s also safer for you and your vehicle’s interior since you will be spending far less time handling sharp blades. With pre-cut you simply wet and apply, then admire your professional finish!
Yes, pre-cut will save you a lot of money. Depending on the vehicle and your location, you could pay a tint shop over $200 for a 4-door car. And that may not include removal of your old tint.
The time it takes to dry or “cure” depends on the temperature; the warmer it is, the faster it will dry. Generally, if your vehicle is in the sun above 50 degrees for three days, it should be OK. Sometimes moisture can become trapped and cause bubbles or a hazy appearance during application. This is normal. Do not cut the tint to try to drain the moisture. The tint will eventually dry completely.
Yes. We sell rolls of tint three feet wide by ten feet long.
Sorry, but once we process your order and cut your tint to your specifications, it is only useful for your vehicle, so we can’t allow returns. Please see our terms and conditions.
Your tint will be custom-cut and shipped within 2 business days of your order.
Yes, we sell Solar Gard, one of the top manufacturers of auto film in the industry. Solar Gard is used every day by professional tint installers. Some websites say they use “top quality” tint but don’t say which brand it is. With AutoTintRider, you know you’re getting the best.
AutoTintRider is dedicated to providing you with the best shopping experience possible. We promise fast shipping and superior customer service. Our website is interactive and easy to use as well as SSL secure, giving you peace of mind that your information is protected. We offer year-round low prices and quality name-brand products.
Other Topics Frequently Asked About:
- Affordable and Easy to Install – Pre-Cut Window Tints
- Things to Know To Learn How to Remove Window Tint
- 4 Benefits to Auto Glass Tinting
- Essential Window Tint Tools and Accessories
- Do I Want Frosted Window Film or Tinted?
- The 3 Most Common Myths About Car Tint
- DIY Auto Window Tinting Has Never Been Easier
- Quick Tips for Auto Glass Tinting Beginners
- How Much Will Window Tint Cost for my Car?